Better Sleep for a Better Life
Sleep greatly affects quality of life and overall health. A good night's sleep can increase your ability to think clearly, make decisions, and work safely, as well as positively affect your mood and attitude. At the Midwest Center for Sleep Medicine, we are dedicated to helping you get the most out of a night's rest so you can be at your best during the day.
The Midwest Center for Sleep Medicine specializes in the testing and treatment of sleep disorders for pediatrics through adults. Through extensive studies, we are able to analyze and assess reasons for lack of or insufficient sleep. With proper and accurate diagnoses, the team at the Midwest Center for Sleep Medicine can provide you treatment methods and solutions to reduce or eliminate sleep-related problems.
So, stop losing sleep! With our comfortable facilities and state-of-the-art testing equipment, our team of accredited professionals can help turn your restless nights into restful ones. Call the Midwest Center for Sleep Medicine today!
We help people to end or manage their disruptive sleep behaviors. Our board certified sleep medicine experts specialize in the assessment and treatment of respiratory and non-respiratory sleep disorders in adults and children including the following:
- Sleep Apnea
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Chronic Insomnia
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Sleep Safety Compliance for Transportation and Service Employees
- Sleep studies are initially scheduled through your physician with the sleep center.
- Pre and post-study education information to prepare you for your study and help you when you go home.
- Free Scheduled Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) inservices are available.
- Diagnostic sleep study Polysomnogram (PSG), split-night PSG, Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT), and PSG with full night positive airway pressure titration used to diagnose and treat sleep apnea are provided.
- Multiple sleep latency test (MSLT) used primarily to diagnose narcolepsy maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT).
- Direct referral available to Home Care or Durable Medical Equipment (DME) for CPAP setup.
“Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.”
— Thomas Dekker
Do you snore loudly?
Have you fallen asleep while driving?
Do you experience unpleasant leg sensations that prevent sleep?
Are you always tired?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a sleep disorder. Sleep disorders are not just a small complaint. They can create serious health and social problems, and affect your quality of life. The Midwest Center for Sleep Medicine evaluates and diagnoses people with serious and ongoing sleep problems. Our dedicated staff will provide the highest quality care while guaranteeing the most effective treatment based on your individual needs.
How Do I Know If A Sleep Study is Right for Me?
If you suffer from sleep issues, talk to your primary care physician to see if you are in need of a sleep study. Your physician will need to contact our center a referral for a sleep study. We accept most insurance.
The Midwest Center for Sleep Medicine is dedicated to helping people get the sleep they need to be well-rested, think clearly, make decisions, learn new information, and work safely and productively. Years of sleep research and continued work in the field have provided us with a wealth of information about sleep disorders.